Unboxing of 5 cool fidget spinners!

I did an unboxing of 5 cool fidget spinners! Watch it here!

Do you want to know which one spins the longest? Watch the video to the very end!


For my first fidget spinner unboxing, I unboxed these 5 beautiful spinners!


*1* Tri spinner 9 ball aluminum fidget spinner

The first fidget spinner I unboxed was this pretty pink aluminum fidget spinner with 9 balls (3 in each leg). When this spinner spins, the balls move around which gives a special sound. This pretty spinner comes in black, blue, gold, pink and silver.

I bought it here on AliExpress!


*2* Rainbow 6 skull fidget spinner


The second spinner was this cool rainbow colored one with 6 skulls at the ends. This heavy fidget spinner looks amazing when spinning!

I bought it here on AliExpress!


*3* Pink crystal fidget spinner


Then came this pretty pink fidget spinner. This spinner is made out of plastic and looks a bit like a faceted gem. It's available in green, pink, blue and red.

I bought it here on AliExpress!


*4* Tri spinner 18 ball aluminum fidget spinner


Next I opened this beautiful red aluminum fidget spinner with 18 balls (6 in each leg). Like the first spinner this ones balls move around which gives a louder sound. This special spinner comes in red, gold, silver, blue and black.

I bought it here on AliExpress!


*5* Fidget spinner cube


And last I oped this cute purple cube. It's not a regular fidget spinner, it's a fidget spinner cube! This metal cube is available in 6 colors: red, purple, gold, blue, green and black.

I bought it here on AliExpress!